Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OH NO 31!!!





I have been asked to put some birthday pictures on here, so here they are. I got verything I asked for...well almost everything. even so, they did good. I started making jewelry when I realized I'd be out of the hair business with my shoulder injury. I enjoy making bracelets and necklaces, but kept running out of beads, so I asked for beading supplies. I think I'll be able to make several pieces with all that I got. I got a Mickey Mouse shirt, some hiking shoes, some water treckers, a necklace that Takyra and my mom made, and a four leaf clover wind spinner. So 31 was really no big deal, but I got very nice presents.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Tarisa said...

Considering how well your 30th b-day went, I think we can count 31 as a big deal. BTW, what a cool Mickey Mouse shirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home