Friday, December 02, 2005

Okie Holiday



Last week was a lot of fun in Oklahoma! Too bad it was a short trip and I spent most of it in the bathroom... doing hair!! What were you thinking? Ewww! I like that I got to make everyone beautiful, I just wish I would have had more time to enjoy everyone's company without looking at the back of their head.
The cousins have lost it! When I say "it" I mean their ability to stay up into the wee hours laughing hysterically. The last couple of times I have gone back we have turned in earlier than ever before. We played Cranium and Jennifer and I were doomed fromthe beginning. You have two women who never picked up a book in their younger years and the reading we do now, we probably don't understand half of it. Trivia is not my thing. Oh and yes, I mouthed the word "pig" to Jennifer for "pig in a blanket." It slipped, I was frustrated, but no one knew...until now. Cari and Sarah beat us. What does that tell you?
I enjoyed seeing the kids all getting along as well as that many 8-yr-olds could. Even better, the bond that Takyra and Brandon seem to have on these visits. Yes, that can mean trouble at times, but it was nice to see that each of them had something in common with another that helped them all come together as a group.
It was good to see everyone, even if only for about 30 minutes (Brad and Vikki).
Cari, I'm sorry, but I had to do it. Okay, I'm not sorry. This was too fun to pass up. Your fun with this wierd hat thingy was good entertainment for the whole group. Our livers are very healthy now!
I hope the next time I come to OKC I have time to enjoy the stay and maybe even go see some places I haven't seen in awhile or at all.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Tarisa said...

I made Cari take a look at your blog. She was thrilled. But Ashton and I had a good laugh over it. Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Cari said...

Ya know, I don't think I'd have minded except that my make up looks horrible. If one has good make up, she can get away with a thing like this. But no. I have smeared mascara...red face...yuk! I will get you back as soon as I figger out how to put pics in my blog. I've got pics, baby. Oh, I've got pics!! My WV is crtxjyb. I think that's my last name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home