Thursday, November 03, 2005

There's No Place Like Home

Well, it happened again. I stumbled across a house listing that was dirt cheap. This time it was a great deal. I met my realtor at lunch yesterday and we checked out the house that I managed to find through the tears I was shedding during my last post to this blog. So I was bawling, feeling sorry for myself, when suddenly the light of the screen shone about me and there it was in all it's beauty. The angels sang, the heavens opened, and I stopped thinking about me. Well, no I didn't. I just thought of a happy me in my possible new house.
It was a little beat up, but nothing a few repairs (or Andrew Dan Jumbo) couldn't take care of. I walked out of the house, looked at my realtor and said, "Let's do it!"
Only one huge problem. Someone already put an offer on the house. Two more problems after that. There were two back-up offers.
What to do now. Now we get serious about buying a house. Now we sit down and find out exactly where I want to live and we watch and wait for the good deals to come up. Then we jump on them!!! Takyra deserves her own room to decorate and put her toys in. She wakes up in the morning and hits her head on the ceiling because the basement ceiling panels are so low. She has to do the military crawl in and out of bed. If I find something before Christmas, I am hoping to get her room all fixed up for her as a present.
So, hopefully in the near future there is an entry telling you all about our new home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home