Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MEN! Cross Another One Off the List!

Well, another man has exited my life. I have dated Corwin ( aka CoCo) for 9 months now...Kind of. We got along great. We could talk about childhood memories and laugh for hours. Even so, we weren't a match. In March, the night before my birthday, he invited me over to watch a movie. As I got ready to go, I realized I didn't want to go over there, ever again. I called him back and told him what was up. I didn't feel the connection from him. I knew I admired him and could have strong feelings, but I didn't feel he had feelings for me. I let it go, and I was happy about it.
The family went to Disney World and while there I received numerous messages from CoCo saying how much he missed me. Could this be the same man? When I returned from the trip, I went to see him and some friends. He was charming and sweet the entire evening. He kept telling his friends how beautiful I was and how much he had missed me. I should've known to run, liar! LOL I gave it another chance. Maybe he was capable of developing feelings for me. NOT!!! So, last week we talked and it just ain't there. I was a wreck. Blame certain hormones that get in the way of every woman's daily functions, once a month. I bawled and sniffled and tried to figure out why! A year ago, I would have asked God why He didn't want me to spend my life with someone who would return my love. This time I just asked God when will He show me the one. I know I won't get the answer to that one until it happens. Even so, once the hormonal agony subsided, I was able to look at the situation like I did in March and just walk away. No regrets. I met an amazing man whom I have enjoyed the company of, but there is someone else out there for each of us.
He's out there somewhere! I'm close to calling the Coast Guard to find him!

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tim said...

: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home